Java-based applications are powering many business-critical IT services. Performance monitoring and diagnosis of the Java Virtual Machine can provide key insights into performance issues that can have a significant impact on the business services it supports.
For example, a single run-away thread in the JVM could take up significant CPU resources, slowing down performance for the entire service. Alternatively, a deadlock between two key threads could bring the business service to a grinding halt.
Read the white paper “Managing Java Application Performance” and find out how to deliver:
- Reliable performance assurance and user satisfaction
- Complete performance visibility across your service environment
- Automatic, rapid root cause performance diagnosis and analytics for even the most complex performance problems
- Pre-emptive problem detection and alerting
- Rapid ROI and cost savings through right-sizing and optimization