Join us for a live demonstration of eG Xen Dashboard, a new performance dashboard to dramatically simplify management of all Citrix platforms, applications and users through a single interface to deliver high performance, user satisfaction and Citrix deployment success. eG Innovations is showcasing the new Xen Dashboard for the first time at Citrix Synergy 2014, May 6 – 8 in Booth # 412 and live at the Citrix Developer Exchange Theater on Tuesday, May 6 @ 7 pm & Wednesday May 7 @ 12:30 pm.
Citrix has evolved into a rich ecosystem with products including Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, XenServer, NetScaler, Provisioning Services, Cloud, StoreFront, ShareFile, XenMobile, or VDI-in-a-Box. Managing this rich environment through multiple administration consoles slows responsiveness, increases support cost and can negatively impact user experience and productivity. Xen Dashboard simplifies, accelerates and reduces costs for management of all Citrix platforms.
“Performance and user experience are key for the many use cases enabled by Citrix technologies, including BYOD, virtual desktops, flex work, remote partner access, or call center transformation,” said Matt Wrabley, Vice President of Business Development at eG Innovations. “The eG Xen Dashboard marks the first solution in the market to collect and analyze performance data across all Citrix platforms, and presenting it in a unified and integrated fashion to support role-specific use cases such as migration management, troubleshooting, reporting, and capacity planning in a central, intuitive dashboard to deliver Citrix success. This centralized dashboard approach dramatically simplifies Citrix management, delivers ease of use, and allows for rapid identification of performance problems.”
Key features and benefits of the Xen Dashboard include:
- New customizable dashboards that allow administrators to track the health of every Citrix tier – XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning services, Licensing, XenMobile, XenServer and Sharefile – from a single pane.
- Citrix admins, architects and helpdesk can easily monitor and manage every tier of the Citrix infrastructure from a single, unified dashboard. eG Xen Dashboard provides real time views of all critical Citrix components and IT systems, giving enterprise IT staff deep performance visibility into Citrix and IT environments and their interdependencies. With the dashboard, IT administrators, helpdesk and Citrix service owners will find it easier to analyze and diagnose even the most complex heterogeneous environments, deliver superior end-user experience and get maximum ROI out of Citrix investments. Get unprecedented, end to end real-time and historical visibility on how Citrix users are doing, and how Citrix apps and infrastructure are performing.
- Broadest management coverage of Citrix technologies in the industry, out of the box, including Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, XenServer, NetScaler, Provisioning Services, Cloud, StoreFront, and VDI-in-a-Box. Now also supporting ShareFile and XenMobile to enable success and user satisfaction for BYOD and enterprise mobility.
- Comprehensive monitoring and diagnosis of XenMobile MDM: Monitor every aspect of XenMobile MDM operation and performance. Track device registrations, device authentications and compliance with policies. Generate baselines and send alerts when abnormal conditions are detected.
- Monitor Sharefile operation and performance, including availability of the control plane, storage zone controllers and file upload performance.
- eG Xen Dashboard also integrates with the Citrix Monitor service built into the XenApp/XenDesktop architecture, in addition to integration with Citrix Director / Edgesight. This provides customers with in-depth insights into key performance indicators that are collected by the Citrix Monitor service, including failed desktops, user connection failures, failed OS machines, user logon performance, etc.
Can’t make it to Synergy? Join our upcoming webinar:
Citrix and Desktop Migration Success – The 3 Secrets to User Satisfaction and ROI
May 15th at 2pm ET | 1pm CT | 11am PT | 7pm UK | 8pm CET
Register now: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/900539063
We look forward to seeing you at Synergy in Los Angeles!