Whether you are migrating from Citrix XenApp 4.5 to 6.5 or from 6.5 to 7.5, or you are virtualizing your desktops as part of your Windows XP to Windows 7/8 migration project, performance is a key priority. Users will expect the same or better performance after the migration as they had before the migration. When performance problems occur, the migration is always blamed first!
Watch this webinar to learn about the latest best practices and secrets for making your Citrix and desktop migrations successful. Performance management experts Dennis Callaghan (Senior Analyst, 451 Research), Rick Ruskin (Vice President, VDX) and Bala Vaidhinathan (CTO, eG Innovations) will discuss how to:
- Transform your Citrix and desktop environments successfully without project delays or cost overruns
- Deliver superior end-user experience, simplify management, and reduce cost - before, during and after migration
- Assure user satisfaction by pre-emptively detecting and resolving performance issues - before users are impacted
- Utilize next-gen management solutions to accelerate troubleshooting and identify the true root-cause of problems (is it the Network? Database? Application? Citrix? Virtual platform? Storage?)
- Ensure maximum ROI by right-sizing IT infrastructure using powerful analytics & reporting
Citrix & Desktop Migration Success The 3 Secrets to User Satisfaction and ROI