Peak performance and a positive user experience are the keys to the success of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop deployments to virtualize your applications and desktops. When application slowness occurs – and users notice – productivity and business revenue can be negatively impacted.
Join us for the ‘ How to Detect and Resolve Five Common Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Performance Challenges ‘ live webinar to learn how to optimize your virtualized Citrix infrastructure for peak performance and end user satisfaction.
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Time: 11:00 AM PT | 2:00 PM ET | 7:00 PM UK | 8:00 PM CET
Bala Vaidhinathan, CTO of eG Innovations, a Citrix-Ready Partner, will help you discover how to address common performance challenges as well as discuss Citrix performance monitoring best practices, including how you can:
- Resolve user complaints at the helpdesk, without escalating issues to Citrix experts
- Troubleshoot and resolve Citrix logon slowness issues quickly
- Find the root-cause of “Citrix is slow” complaints and determine what is causing the problem – i.e., network, VMware, Active Directory, application, Citrix, storage, etc.
- Respond to ‘my browser is slow in Citrix’ – is it the browser users are accessing or something else?
- Go from reactive to proactive monitoring of your Citrix services and keep users satisfied and productive
We look forward to seeing you online!