For the second consecutive year, DABCC and eG Innovations have conducted a comprehensive survey to explore the state of Citrix performance management and to better understand current challenges, technology choices and best practices in our Citrix community. Respondents comprise a representative cross-section of Citrix professionals, including administrators, architects, consultants, resellers and CSPs, covering all major industries. The survey results have been compiled into a data rich, easily digestible report to provide you with benchmarks and new insights into the best practices for Citrix monitoring and performance management.
Key findings in the report:
- User experience is top of mind for Citrix administrators. Lack of ability to measure user experience is the top performance challenge for our respondents.
- 90% of respondents are not fully satisfied with the way they are managing their Citrix infrastructure.
- 67% need to use two to five tools to manage their Citrix infrastructure.
- 76% spend more than two days per week on troubleshooting.
- 88% of respondents would like to use a single console for monitoring and managing all the Citrix tiers in the infrastructure.
- Much more …