Managing the performance of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop can be challenging in complex, distributed infrastructure environments. Having the ability to quickly pinpoint the exact cause of issues is critical; otherwise users will complain and become unproductive, new deployments will stall and business costs will increase. To deliver user productivity and reduce cost and complexity, organizations need deep visibility into the dynamic inter-dependencies between user, application and infrastructure components that deliver the Citrix desktop service.
Join our Citrix webinars and learn from our virtualization performance experts how to deliver a robust and reliable Citrix desktop service, boost user productivity, and reduce cost and complexity.
During the webinars we will demonstrate how eG Innovations can help you to:
- Rapidly respond when users experience performance problems
- Dramatically reduce the time from problem report to fix
- Minimize unplanned service outages
- Optimize current infrastructure usage
- Know when/where to add more capacity
- Date & Time: Wednesday, February 27 @ 2 pm London (GMT) | 3 pm Paris / Berlin (CET)
- Presenters: Keith Girt and Stuart Kennedy
- Register now: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/714240856
“5 Ways eG Innovations Ensures You Deliver A High Quality Citrix Service” (North America)
- Date & Time: Thursday, March 7 at 2 pm US ET | 1pm US CT | 12pm US MT | 11am US PT
- Presenter: Bala Vaidhinathan
- Register now: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/974024441
We look forward to seeing you online!