We would like to invite you to our upcoming live webinar “SAP Performance Monitoring – How to Improve SAP User Experience & Productivity” on December 5 @ 11 am ET | 10 am CT | 8 am PT | 4 pm UK | 5 pm CET – Register here
Today’s SAP environments are complex and dynamic. Virtualization of SAP instances and supporting infrastructure introduces new dependencies that make management of SAP performance and user experience more difficult, costly, and time consuming. Some of the toughest SAP service performance problems are the ones where users call the helpdesk and complain that “SAP is slow”.
SAP administrators often struggle to determine and quickly repair the root-cause of the problem – Is it the SAP server, the virtualization layer, transaction server, the network, storage or the desktop? Meanwhile, critical business processes are impacted, costing your company a lot of money and hurting the reputation of IT operations.
Join SAP performance experts Andre Kemp (Globalwave Consulting) and Srinivas Ramanathan (eG Innovations) and find out how to:
- Solve the toughest SAP performance issues and dramatically enhance user experience, SAP performance, and service uptime
- Achieve real-time, in-depth visibility of the entire SAP environment and easily diagnose every layer of every tier (including the network tier, the web frontend applications, backend databases, storage, and even the virtualization platform)
- Overcome diagnosis complexity and advance to rapid, pre-emptive problem solving
- Empower your SAP helpdesk to do more and reduce the burden on scarce experts
- Reduce cost through higher uptime, scalability and improved resource utilization
Webinar title: SAP Performance Monitoring – How to Improve SAP User Experience & Productivity
Webinar Registration: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/220853600 (hurry, seats are limited)
Presenters: Andre Kemp (Globalwave Consulting) | Srinivas Ramanathan (eG Innovations)
Date & Time: December 5 @ 11 am ET | 10 am CT | 8 am PT | 4 pm UK | 5 pm CET
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!
Find out how virtualized SAP application monitoring helped a major manufacturer manage its IT systems »