We would like to invite you to the upcoming live webinar “Taking VMware Performance Monitoring Beyond VCops – 7 Steps for Virtualization Success“ on August 21 @ @ 2:00 pm ET | 1:00 pm CT | 11 am PT | 7:00 pm UK | 8:00 pm Amsterdam.
In the last few years, virtualization has moved from being a novelty to being commonplace. The focus is now shifting to achieving higher utilization rates and better management of virtualization complexity to deliver cost efficiency, reliable performance, and user satisfaction. Virtualization monitoring and management is a key to driving ROI and user satisfaction from your virtualization initiatives.
Today’s challenge is to go beyond basic virtualization metrics provided by tools like VCops, to manage the complex, dynamic, multi-application virtualized infastructures that involve multiple hypervisors and mission critical applications like SAP. Because, if not properly managed, virtualization dynamics and dependencies can cause significant performance and user experience issues that diminish the benefits of virtualization and risk interruption of critical business processes.
Join our live webinar with virtualization expert Srinivas Ramanathan and find out how to:
- Better manage and troubleshoot complex, multi-hypervisor environments (VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, RHEV, etc)
- Deliver robust performance assurance and user satisfaction
- Monitor configuration changes and their performance impact
- Get deep and correlated performance visibility beyond your virtualized environment
- Provide automatic, rapid root cause diagnosis for even the most complex performance problems
- Receive proactive problem detection and alerting before users call
Date & Time: August 21 @ 2:00 pm ET | 1:00 pm CT | 11 am PT | 7:00 pm UK | 8:00 pm Amsterdam
Presenter: Srinivas Ramanathan (CEO, eG Innovations)
Register now: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/716791632
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!
Your eG Innovations team