We would like to invite you to join the upcoming eG Innovations live demonstration “Citrix XenDesktop Performance Management – Optimizing VDI User Experience While Enhancing IT Productivity and ROI” on August 21, 2014 at 2pm ET | 1pm CT | 11am PT | 7pm UK | 8pm CET.
See first-hand how to address performance-related challenges in your business-critical VDI environment. Register here: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/916239343
Desktop virtualization expert Bala Vaidhinathan (CTO, eG Innovations) will demonstrate how eG Enterprise helps you manage your virtual desktop environment to:
- Proactively identify and diagnose the root cause of issues and resolve them before users notice
- Rapidly resolve user complaints such as “my desktop is slow” with automated identification of bottlenecks and their root cause
- Achieve real-time oversight and performance management to meet SLA and performance objectives
- Gain a holistic end-to-end view of the virtual desktop infrastructure, understand usage trends and bottlenecks and plan effectively for growth
- Customize real-time dashboards and create targeted reports to deliver timely, concise information that is relevant and valuable to each technical and management team member
Register Now: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/916239343
Title: Citrix XenDesktop Performance Management – Optimizing VDI User Experience While Enhancing IT Productivity and ROI
Date: August 21, 2014 at 2pm ET | 1pm CT | 11am PT | 7pm UK | 8pm CET
Presenters: Bala Vaidhinathan (CTO, eG Innovations), Holger Schulze (VP Marketing, eG Innovations)
Read our Case Study that shows how a major IT Service Provider uses Citrix XenApp Performance Monitoring to deliver a strong ROI »
We look forward to seeing you online!