Cost-Effective Performance Monitoring for Citrix Service Providers
Delighted customers and enthusiastic references are the basis of high renewal rates and new wins for Citrix Service Providers (CSP). End-user satisfaction depends on fast logins, short application launch times and low screen refresh latencies for Citrix services on XenApp and XenDesktop platforms.
In order to maintain peak user productivity and satisfaction, CSPs need to prevent potential issues before users notice. Accomplishing this without adding more operations staff is key to reducing cost and management overhead.
The top challenge faced by Citrix Service Providers is ensuring every aspect of the Citrix infrastructure-networking, StoreFront, datastore, hypervisors, storage, Citrix tiers and all the applications or desktop—are working well. Focusing only on the usage of CPU, memory or disk resources is no longer sufficient. Multiple point solution for each infrastructure component is not cost-effective.
CSPs need a single unified solution for Citrix performance monitoring, diagnosis and reporting that correlates performance data from all layers of the infrastructure and identifies the root cause automatically.
Proactive Citrix Monitoring: Avoid Customer Calls to the Helpdesk
Prevention or early detection of issues before they impact customers is critical for Citrix Service Providers. eG Enterprise is a 360-degree performance monitoring solution that enables you to:
- Test with simulated Citrix logon sessions, and identify logon issues before users face them
- Evaluate preparedness and functioning of entire service-delivery infrastructure
- Monitor end-user experience in real time for critical performance metrics
Automated Root Cause Diagnosis: Fix Customer Issues Faster
One of the main question Citrix Service Providers need an answer for is: “Is the problem with Citrix or elsewhere?” eG Enterprise includes advanced correlative intelligence that automatically analyzes performance data from across the infrastructure-Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop farms, network, physical and virtual servers, and storage systems-to pinpoint the exact root cause of Citrix issues.
- Eliminate finger-pointing between teams and identify the root cause of Citrix issues
- Improve mean-time-to-resolution and speed up troubleshooting
- Visualize the entire Citrix service-delivery topology and automatically map dependencies between components
Ensure Service Assurance with Multi-Tenant Monitoring & Reporting
eG Enterprise is a Citrix Ready certified monitoring solution that gives managed service providers (MSPs) the ability to deliver delegated rights to multiple customers, so that each can only view data related to its own infrastructure:
- Collect metrics from geographically dispersed customer sites and integrate into a single management solution
- Leverage built-in reports to analyze historical data, and report on service assurance and compliance
Right-Size Your IT Infrastructure: Do More with Less
Citrix CSPs and MSPs focus on optimizing their infrastructures to reduce resource costs. eG Enterprise delivers a clear line of sight into where, when, and how compute, memory, storage and network resources are consumed for effective capacity planning.
- Right-size your virtual machines by knowing how much resources they consume, and for what specific user and application workload it is being consumed
- Forecast when VM and storage resources will run out of capacity and plan for additional investments
- Monitor utilization of Citrix VDI licenses based on user activity and plan how to best scale up
- Ensure user satisfaction and productivity
- Achieve great client retention
- Commit to and meet SLAs
- White-label to promote your CSP brand
- Lower operational costs
- Multi-tenancy support
- Minimize deployment delays
- Flexible ‘pay as you go’ pricing model
- Make day-1 rollout hassle-free
Why eG? One Monitor to Manage All of IT.
- eG Enterprise is the only single pane-of-glass, virtualization-aware, auto-diagnostic IT infrastructure performance monitor
- Gain actionable answers to performance issues, wherever they originate, from application code to bare metal
- Understand the impact of infrastructure issues on application performance and user experience
- Unify IT performance monitoring, alerting, diagnosing, reporting, and capacity-planning in a single console
- Ensure a great user experience and dramatically improve IT efficiency
- Benefit from flexible deployment options (on-premises and SaaS) and IT monitoring approaches (agentless and agent-based)