"Citrix is slow" or "Citrix is not working" is a common complaint heard at the help desk from frustrated users. These complaints could be caused from a small problem anywhere in your infrastructure and you have to spend hours finding out where the real problem lies before you can resolve it and restore a positive user experience. Is it really a Citrix issue, or is the issue actually originating somewhere else in the infrastructure — i.e., the network, application, virtual platform, storage, etc.?
View this on-demand webinar and discover how you can extend Microsoft SCOM to monitor and manage Citrix infrastructures end to end, so when a user complains that Citrix is slow, you can pinpoint exactly where the cause of the problem lies — in just one click.
Learn how to:
- Monitor all of your Citrix tiers — XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, NetScaler, XenMobile, etc. directly from the Microsoft SCOM console
- Get deep visibility into every aspect of Citrix performance
- Pinpoint in just one click where the real cause of a problem lies
- Proactively detect and fix performance issues before users complain
- Publish real-time dashboards in Microsoft SCOM to provide key insights for the different stakeholders in your organization
- Generate powerful, end-to-end historical and trend reports that help you optimize and right-size your Citrix infrastructure for maximum ROI
Citrix Performance Monitoring Solutions