For years, IT managers have been seeking a single-pane-of-glass tool that can help them monitor and manage all aspects of their IT infrastructure – from desktops to servers, hardware to application code, and network to storage. But many fail to achieve this as they do not know how to implement a single-pane-of-glass solution.
Read this eG Innovations white paper and understand:
- How an organization ends up with more tools than what they need
- The challenges of dealing with multiple tools
- Myths and popular misconceptions about a single-pane-of-glass monitoring tool
- Best practices for achieving unified IT monitoring
- Benefits of consolidating monitoring into a single-pane-of-glass monitoring solution
Gain single-pane-of-glass visibility of your entire IT infrastructure