Real User Monitoring
For your business applications to be successful, you must ensure that your users get a great experience. Insights into the performance and stability of these applications are essential for you to protect your business revenue and reputation.
Traditional data center-centric views of IT performance do not give the true picture. Synthetic monitoring by emulating user accesses provides an indicator of application performance but does not reveal the complete picture. eG Enterprise’s Real User Experience Monitor watches real users accessing web applications and provides complete visibility into every aspect of application performance, enabling quick issue remdiation.
Application performance management has often been reactive. Historically, IT managers have focused on resource metrics rather than the user experience and so they have often found out about problems after users notice and complain. Even after notification, problem diagnosis is lengthy and complicated.
To avoid business disruptions and to protect business revenue, IT managers need to preemptively detect and resolve issues. A key to this is to understand the real user experience. RUM monitoring provides insights into the pages that receive the most hits, the geographies with the slowest response, performance variation by browser and device types, where application errors lie, and which tier is responsible for slowness are critical to effective application performance management.
eG Innovations provides the best value for the money coupling visibility and excellent reporting. Using their automatic root cause analysis we avoided throwing $$ at the problem and realized $20K in savings - immediately.
CEO, Office Port
Trend line: How Page Load Time varies with Page Visits. Did a peak in load time coincide with a peak in the number of visitors?
What are my top 5 worst performing Page Groups?
Visualize slow and error trends
Visualize a breakup of page load time by frontend, network and backend
Are my users satisfied, tolerating or frustrated?
Instant visibility into
mobile vs. desktop platforms
Instant visibility into which browsers are popular and most importantly, which browsers are slowest
eG Real User Monitoring (RUM Monitoring) for Web Applications
- Tracks the user experience seen by users of your web application
- Provides end user monitoring to troubleshoot performance issues; Identifies if your application is slow, which URLs or pages are slow, and provides insight into why
- Get insights such as traffic patterns, performance by geography, by browser and by device, and browser errors etc. that can help you improve web application performance
Unified Real User Experience Dashboard for All Your Web Applications
- At a glance, know the key performance indicators of each mission-critical web application
- Prioritize web application alerts by severity so you can focus on what is most important to your business
- Drilldown to see a breakdown of a slow page’s load time by request queuing, application code, network latency, DOM processing, and page rendering times
Monitor Your Global Audience with the Geo Dashboard
- Visually monitor end user experience performance metrics by geographic location (country, region and city) in real-time
- Pinpoint which geo-locations may be impacted by poor application performance
- If a particular location is important for your web application, drill down into why that location is performing poorly
- Baselines are set automatically and deviations trigger an alert so that application owners are informed pre-emptively before problems escalate
Measure User Satisfaction Levels And Take Preemptive Action
- Application owners and IT managers can see the overall level of user satisfaction
- Use the industry standard Apdex score as a simplified Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Combine business metrics and real user monitoring to understand how slow performance affects your business
- Agentless implementation enables fast set up
Analyze and Optimize User Experience
- Gather an understanding on how each part of your application is performing overall (Ajax, iFrames)
- Track which requests are responsible for the slowest outlier performance and prioritize fixes for what’s most important
- Identify where slowdowns occur – in the network, or application, or the front-end?
- Eliminate guesswork – know exactly what users of your key web and mobile applications are seeing
- Be pre-emptive; identify and fix issues before they impact your business and before users notice
- Resolve problems quickly based on breakdown of performance by tiers, by locations, by web pages, etc.
- Get deep insights into web application usage patterns and trends
- Optimize your web applications to enhance the user experience
Why eG? One Monitor to Manage All of IT.
- eG Enterprise is the only single pane-of-glass, virtualization-aware, auto-diagnostic performance monitor
- Only eG Enterprise automatically provides actionable answers to performance issues, wherever they originate
- Get visibility across every tier of the physical and virtual infrastructure
- Automate the identification of performance issues with patented correlation-intelligence technology
- Pinpoint where urgent problems originate and exactly what tiers and processes are being affected
- Ensure a great user experience and dramatically improve IT efficiency
“eG Innovations has been helping us to find problems and inconsisten-cies in our infrastructure. With eG application monitor, we have been able to analyze and understand issues in our SAP ERP environment. We are now able to provide better availability of the SAP applications and reduce expensive and exhausting downtime costs.”
“eG Innovations delivers a robust, reliable and extremely valuable solution to deliver maximum uptime and user satisfaction. Pre-emptive alerting helps us to address performance issues immediately before they affect system and application availability.”
Senior Manager, Allscripts
“With eG Innovations, we are reducing system maintenance and support costs, avoiding incremental IT spending and eliminating system downtime across the hospital. Performance and prediction reports help us optimize IT spending and save $100,000 per year.”
Manager, ICT GHZ
“We can now quickly identify root causes of incidents, resolving them before users are impacted. Automatic prioritization and categorization of alerts helps us better focus on the important issues and prioritize our resources accordingly.”
Senior Consultant, C5 Alliance