eG Enterprise for VMware Horizon
Only eG Enterprise with its patented virtualization and cloud-aware correlation and automated root-cause diagnosis technology is designed to help you tackle today’s complex VMware Horizon performance management challenges. This solution offers end-to-end performance visibility across every layer and every tier of dynamic service infrastructures - from desktops to applications, and from network to storage, to provide actionable insights into the true causes of cross-domain service performance issues. This approach delivers systematic performance monitoring, pre-emptive virtual desktop infrastructure performance management, and efficient right-sizing of virtual desktop infrastructure resources – all to get more return out of your investment.
Virtual Desktop Performance is Critical to the Success of VMware Horizon Projects
Performance is the key to the success of a VMware Horizon project. If users of virtual desktops often experience slowdowns, screen freezes, disconnects and other problems, their productivity will be lower and this could threaten the return on investment (ROI) promise of VMware Horizon technology. Likewise, if users of virtual desktops believe that the performance of virtual desktops is less than that of physical desktops, they will want their physical desktops back. Hence, poor performance is a great threat to the success of VMware Horizon projects.
Diagnosing and Resolving VMware Horizon Performance Issues
When VMware Horizon performance issues show up, how do you solve them without just throwing more hardware at the problem, causing cost and budget overruns and killing return on investment? When a user calls IT about “slow applications”, how do you pinpoint the true service performance bottleneck: Is it the network? Web? Horizon connection broker? vCenter Server? VMware ESXi server? Storage?
Traditional management tools are designed for yesterday’s physical environments, and they fail to provide rapid insight into causes of virtual desktop service issues. These silo monitoring tools are not only difficult to use, but are also not designed to handle the new layers of abstraction and the dynamic inter-dependencies in virtual infrastructures.
- Automated VMware Horizon Monitor
Built-in, automated performance monitoring and diagnosis of the entire VMware Horizon service infrastructure enables proactive detection and diagnosis of user performance issues. Resolve problems before users notice.
- Single-Pane-of-Glass Performance Visibility
Monitor and auto-diagnose every layer, every tier of the VMware Horizon service – View Connection Servers, vCenter Server, View Transfer Server, ESXi, Active Directory servers, Storage, Applications - so you know what’s working and what’s not.
- Pre-Emptive Problem Detection & Alerting
Auto-baseline your VMware Horizon infrastructure and get proactive alerts when VDI usage and performance are abnormal.
- The Only Virtualization-Aware Auto Root-Cause Diagnosis Performance Monitor
Automatically correlate performance metrics from different tiers to quickly identify, diagnose, and fix performance issues before users call.
- Right-Size for Maximum ROI with Powerful Reporting & Analytics
Utilize powerful reports and analytics to identify bottlenecks, top users, and top apps to right-size your VMware Horizon environment with laser focus for maximum ROI.
Why eG? One Monitor to Manage All of IT.
- eG Enterprise is the only single pane-of-glass, virtualization-aware, auto-diagnostic performance monitor
- Only eG Enterprise automatically provides actionable answers to performance issues, wherever they originate
- Get visibility across every tier of the physical and virtual infrastructure
- Automate the identification of performance issues with patented correlation-intelligence technology
- Pinpoint where urgent problems originate and exactly what tiers and processes are being affected
- Ensure a great user experience and dramatically improve IT efficiency