As the at eG Innovations, you will be responsible for building everything from proof-of-concepts and usability prototypes to production quality code. You should have at least 2 to 4 years of experience developing low-level applications in C++ technologies and be comfortable with delivering projects, multi-tasking and collaborating with team members.
- You have a B.S. Degree in computer science / Engineering from a reputed institution.
- You should have proven 2 to 3 years of C++ coding experience.
- Extensive experience in developing DLLS, multithreaded Server-side applications and COM components.
- Experience in Win32 API usage, Windows Socket programming and Inter-Process Communication (IPC) methods, creation/reading Shared memory, etc.
- You have a strong passion for Research and Analysis, Debugging complex problems and Code Optimizations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You need excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your Primary responsibilities will include:
- Further develop the low-level C++ SDK project (Focus on Web and application server, profiling and performance APIs for bytecode weaving/instrumentation on IIS/PHP/CoreClr (Windows/Linux/Azure Cloud)
- To perform complex product design activities on systems software which require extensive research and analysis
- Work on performance design, implementation and maintenance of the product
- To research problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions to the problems.