See How Our Customer Benefited from Using eG Enterprise
eG Innovations partnered with TechValidate, a trusted authority for collection and generation of customer feeedback on software products to conduct a survey of current users of its eG Enterprise application performance monitoring, diagnosis, and reporting solutions. About 250 users were included in this survey, and the questions covered a broad range of topics. The key findings of this survey highlight that eG Enteprise delivers on its promise of excellent return on investment for application performance monitoring.
84% of users reported that eG Enterprise helped them avoid application performance outages by identifying problems before end users were affected.
75% of users found the universal monitoring capability to be one of the most useful features of eG Enterprise.
83% of users found real-time performance monitoring and alerting to be one of the most useful features of eG Enterprise.
Short learning curve
65% of users recommended eG Enterprise because of its easy to use user interface.
75% of users used eG Enterprise for monitoring critical applications.
Excellent time to value
83% of users saw value within the first month of installing eG Enterprise.
82% of users recommend eG Enterprise for its ability to monitor a wide range of applications and servers.
Single pane of glass
70% of users stated that eG Enterprise helped identify the cause of complex application performance problems that involve multiple domains.
72% of users reported that eG Enterprise helped reduce the time to identify the root cause of application performance.
60% of users found that layered modeling of applications to be one of the most useful capabilities of eG Enterprise.
Why eG? One Monitor to Manage All of IT.
- eG Enterprise is the only single pane-of-glass, virtualization-aware, auto-diagnostic IT infrastructure performance monitor
- Gain actionable answers to performance issues, wherever they originate, from application code to bare metal
- Understand the impact of infrastructure issues on application performance and user experience
- Unify IT performance monitoring, alerting, diagnosing, reporting, and capacity-planning in a single console
- Ensure a great user experience and dramatically improve IT efficiency
- Benefit from flexible deployment options (on-premises and SaaS) and IT monitoring approaches (agentless and agent-based)