Outstanding Business Development Manager with 12 to 15 years of experience and at least five years in a leadership role.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Enterprise Software Business Development person with experience in developing partnerships and alliances and selling to the top of the mid-market and large Global System Integrators and International Consulting Companies. Focus will be to sell the company's solution in partnership with these firms to end customers in North America, Europe, ANZ and North Asia. This is a great opportunity with a fast-growing software company.
We seek an outstanding new business hunter that wants an opportunity for career growth and the chance to succeed within an entrepreneurial and innovative organization.
Role: Create your own opportunities and manage your pipeline. Your main focus will be new business, but you will also be the contact person for existing global partners. Expand business with existing partners.
Reporting to: The CEO based in Chennai, India.
Product: The Company's product is a market leading IT performance monitoring and management solution, which is already used by hundreds of customers including global corporations, government bodies and medium size enterprises across the world. It has won numerous industry awards and provides a combination of features not matched by any other vendor, giving it a unique sales proposition.
- Build a consistent and growing revenue stream by partnering with Global System Integrators and Consulting companies, ensuring that the company's products are bundled with the offerings of these companies;
- Achieve and exceed quarterly targets for Sales Revenue and Partner acquisition;
- Identify potential Partners and profile the organisations to qualify their suitability
- Use phone calls, meetings, presentations, etc., to build Partner interest and develop plans to secure Agreements with them;
- Organise appropriate product sales and technical training for Partners to ensure they can be successful;
- Co-ordinate sales activities with Partners and support their sales processes to ensure they are actively promoting the Company's solutions to their end users and closing business;
- Organise the company's consulting resources to support Partners' pre-sales technical activities;
- Ensure effective prospect communication and follow-up by documenting all designated calls-to-action, follow-up dates, complete profile information, lead source, and prospect interaction in the CRM system (Salesforce.com);
- Develop a solid working knowledge of the Company's products, the problems they solve and the benefits they provide to potential customers;
- Develop strong knowledge of industry trends related to the Company's solutions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 12-15 years' experience of selling enterprise software, ideally workspace and server virtualization solutions or infrastructure software;
- Must have worked for a global system integrator, or must have been in a business development role for a global product company partnering with global system integrators
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Proficiency in prospecting, qualifying, developing, managing and closing business with B2B sales cycles;
- Knowledge of Citrix and VMware technologies;
- An ability to work independently but within a team oriented organisation;
- Excellent communications skills. Ability to make a positive connection with people in person, by phone and in on-line sessions;
- Ability to understand partners' business needs, qualify opportunities and handle prospect objections;
- Strong personal organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Good spoken and written English language skills;