Your IT infrastructure has become business-critical. If an application fails or is slow, users will not be able to do their tasks. Loss of productivity, revenue and reputation are all direct consequences of poor IT performance. Unified IT service management is no longer an option, it's a requirement for cost-effective operations.
eG Enterprise’s customizable dashboards give you a powerful way to see the metrics that matter most to you. You can see the quality of service you are providing to users, understand where bottlenecks are, and track service demand and resource consumptions. With content-sensitive drilldowns, you will always know the answer to "why".
eG Enterprise is used by businesses across the globe to transform IT service delivery into a competitive advantage and a center for productivity, growth and profit. Many of the world's largest businesses use eG Enterprise Universal Insight technology to enhance IT service performance, increase operational efficiency and ensure IT effectiveness.
|With eG Enterprise, CIOs can
|Keep users satisfied and productive.
||Reduce costs by right-sizing your infrastructure, maximizing resource utilization and reducing unnecessary hardware & software.
|Improve the ROI of your IT investments by driving better performance and efficient operation.
||Eliminate downtime through proactive monitoring and fast root-cause diagnosis.
Why eG? One Monitor to Manage All of IT.
- eG Enterprise is the only single pane-of-glass, virtualization-aware, auto-diagnostic IT infrastructure performance monitor
- Gain actionable answers to performance issues, wherever they originate, from application code to bare metal
- Understand the impact of infrastructure issues on application performance and user experience
- Unify IT performance monitoring, alerting, diagnosing, reporting, and capacity planning in a single console
- Ensure a great user experience and dramatically improve IT efficiency
- Benefit from flexible deployment options (on-premises and SaaS) and IT monitoring approaches (agentless and agent-based)