eG Innovations is a global software company providing intelligent performance management solutions that automate and dramatically accelerate the discovery, diagnosis, and resolution of service performance issues in virtual, cloud, and physical IT service infrastructures. The headquarters is located in Singapore and a large R&D office is in Chennai, India.
With a worldwide network of offices and together with an established set of Partner relationships including global SI’s, we built a customer base covering almost all major countries. The company is privately owned and has a solid track record of profitable growth.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Salesperson with 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Software Sales and Channel Partner Management, who wants an opportunity for career growth and the chance to succeed within an entrepreneurial, innovative organization. You will be based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Sales Manager in Hong Kong.
- Develop a sales strategy and manage government accounts with Sales Leader.
- Development and execution of a territory plan including outbound calling against established target lists
- Identify key aspects of potential new opportunities, engage partners as needed to develop customer relationships that lead to joint success
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure all inbound leads are managed and followed up either by allocation to a Partner or personally.
- Co-ordinate sales activities with Partners and support their sales projects to ensure they are actively promoting the Company’s solutions to their end users and closing business.
- Organize the company's consulting resources to support Partners.
- Working closely with internal Pre-Sales Consultants.
- Ensure effective prospect/Partner communication and follow-up by documenting all designated calls-to-action, follow-up dates, complete profile information, lead source, and prospect interaction in the CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Develop a solid working knowledge of the Company’s products, the problems they solve and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota through both direct and indirect sales channels.
- Proficiency in prospecting, qualifying, developing, managing, and closing business with complex B2B sales cycles.
- An ability to work independently but within a team-oriented organization.
- Excellent communications skills. Ability to make a positive connection with people in person, by phone and in on-line sessions.
- Strong personal organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Good spoken and written Cantonese and English language skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and acumen.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales or business development experience of which at least 3 years in public sector and familiar with Government tender process.
- Experience selling enterprise software, ideally workspace and server virtualization solutions or infrastructure software.
- Experience in Enterprise Monitoring Solutions and/or selling to Service Providers is a plus.
- Experience working in an international organization.
- University Degree desirable.
- An interesting and rewarding position in an expanding company
- International network
- Market salary plus success-oriented bonus