To ensure peak performance of applications running on servers, the server hardware must be working well, the servers should be sized well to handle their workload, and there should be no resource bottlenecks.
eG Enterprise Universal Insight is a monitoring, diagnosis and reporting solution for server farms. It offers broad coverage with support for 10+ operating systems including Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris, and HPUX. Our universal monitoring technology and easy to use layer model representation for tracking performance make eG Enterprise an ideal server monitoring solution.
The variety of server hardware and operating systems in use makes it impossible for one administrator to manage all of these technologies. Organizations often have multiple administrators and multiple tools for the hardware and operating system monitoring in use and there is no integration or correlation between them. Consequently, problem diagnosis is a long and manual process.
The increasing use of server virtualization is also changing the way in which server monitoring is done. In fact, there are more virtual servers being deployed today than physical servers. Conventional performance monitoring tools and processes used for managing physical servers are no longer sufficient for monitoring virtualized servers.
eG Innovations provides the best value for the money coupling visibility and excellent reporting. Using their automatic root cause analysis we avoided throwing $$ at the problem and realized $20K in savings - immediately.
CEO, Office Port
Unified Server Monitoring, Diagnosis and Reporting
- Monitors 10+ operating systems from a single web console - Windows, Linux, HPUX, AIX, Solaris, etc.
- Auto-baselines the metrics to identify times when server performance is abnormal
- Simple, consistent layer model depicts the functioning of different server hardware and operating systems
The result: unified monitoring of all server hardware and OS from one console, short learning curve for administrators, clear problem demarcation and proactive alerting of problems well before users notice them
What eG Universal Insight for Servers Monitors and Reports
||Disk space utilization
|Top processes by CPU/memory/Disk
||Disk activity levels
||Status of daemon processes
|Page file usage
||Network interface status
||Windows service status
||File share status
||Event log errors
- By proactively detecting and resolving problems quickly, you can ensure business continuity and keep your users productive and satisfied
- Increase business efficiency by ensuring great application performance and uptime
- eG Enterprise Universal Insight is a force multiplier for IT productivity. With the total application performance visibility it offers, even helpdesk personnel are empowered to detect and resolve problems quickly
- In-depth analytics enable server architects to optimize their server infrastructure to deliver better performance
- Provide a consistent and unified view for all the different stakeholders in your organization
Why eG? One Monitor to Manage All of IT.
- eG Enterprise is the only single pane-of-glass, virtualization-aware, auto-diagnostic IT infrastructure performance monitor
- Only eG Enterprise automatically provides actionable answers to performance issues, wherever they originate, from application code to bare metal
- Understand the impact of infrastructure issues on application performance and user experience
- Unify performance monitoring, alerting, diagnosing, reporting, and capacity-planning in a single console
- Ensure a great user experience and dramatically improve IT efficiency
- Benefit from flexible deployment options (on-premises and SaaS) and monitoring approaches (agentless and agent-based)
“With eG Innovations, we are reducing system maintenance and support costs, avoiding incremental IT spending and eliminating system downtime across the hospital. Performance and prediction reports help us optimize IT spending and save $100,000 per year.”
Manager, ICT GHZ
“eG Innovations delivers a robust, reliable and extremely valuable solution to deliver maximum uptime and user satisfaction. Pre-emptive alerting helps us to address performance issues immediately before they affect system and application availability.”
Senior Manager, Allscripts
“With eG Enterprise, we can now quickly identify root causes of incidents, resolving them before users are impacted. Automatic prioritization and categorization of alerts helps us better focus on the important issues and prioritize our resources accordingly.”
Senior Consultant, C5 Alliance