eG Enterprise for MS Exchange
Email is the most mission-critical application on the internet today. Any downtime, non-delivery, extremely delayed delivery of email can severely impact the operation of a business. Thus monitoring can be the most critical capability among Microsoft Exchange management tools. The eG Enterprise suite includes specialized capabilities for Exchange server monitoring to help ensure top performance for corporate email systems.
Exchange Monitoring Safeguards Your Most Critical Business Service
IT administrators often encounter instances where users complain that mail performance is slow. The key challenge for an administrator is to determine where and why a slow-down is occurring – Is there a problem in receiving data from clients over a network? Is the slow-down in the Microsoft Exchange server's processing? Is the problem due to slow disk read/writes at the operating system level? Only with this discovery can remediation take place.
eG Enterprise’s Exchange monitor makes managing Exchange server performance easy and effective. Using either an agent-based or an agentless approach, administrators can monitor various aspects of Microsoft Exchange server performance, including:
- Instantaneous occupancy of the different Microsoft Exchange server queues
- Access patterns of users
- Interaction of the Exchange server with the Active Directory
eG Enterprise's unique layer model representation provides an intuitive and efficient way to correlate the application performance with network, CPU, memory, and disk performance, allowing administrators to quickly interpret where the performance bottlenecks may be. Data collected by the eG agents is stored in eG Enterprise, so historical analysis and diagnosis can be performed to determine how the server can be configured for optimal performance.
Why eG? One Monitor to Manage All of IT.
- eG Enterprise is the only single pane-of-glass, virtualization-aware, auto-diagnostic IT infrastructure performance monitor
- Gain actionable answers to performance issues, wherever they originate, from application code to bare metal
- Understand the impact of infrastructure issues on application performance and user experience
- Unify IT performance monitoring, alerting, diagnosing, reporting, and capacity-planning in a single console
- Ensure a great user experience and dramatically improve IT efficiency
- Benefit from flexible deployment options (on-premises and SaaS) and IT monitoring approaches (agentless and agent-based)