Are You Ready for Virtualization 2.0?
Where Virtualization Gets Real...
By now, most of us have been through Virtualization 1.0. We know the benefits of virtualization.
We have done the testing in limited environments. We know virtualization helps:
- Free up expensive back office real estate
- Whittle down utility bills
- Speed installation and implementation times
Now it’s time to get real with virtualization.
VMware ESX Management
Most virtual machine management vendors are still touting VMware monitoring solutions built for Virtualization 1.0: Churning out graphs that only “prove virtualization works” in a light-weight environment of under-packed servers. All you get is raw data. If there is a problem, guess who gets to do the root–cause analysis? You! Not a good use of your time and expertise.
And once you start to actually run critical business services on your virtual infrastructure, and start packing more virtual machines on to your VMware ESX servers ...adding a whole new level of complexity...watch out. Because of the inter-dependencies between virtual machines (VMs) and applications running inside these VMs, monitoring this kind of a VMware infrastructure is going to be much MORE complex than monitoring a standard physical infrastructure, not LESS complex.
Welcome to Virtualization 2.0
Suddenly, those graphs with simple “outside” information about VMs just don’t cut it anymore. You need a VMware®
ESX management system that also goes “inside” each and every virtual machine to tie your virtual infrastructure with business services
it supports ... and gives you real-time insights into the exact root cause of problems.
The Only Solution with Inside and Outside Views
The eG Monitor for VMware® Infrastructures goes beyond Virtualization 1.0. Of course, it provides you the “outside” view of how the virtual machines are using a physical server, but it also provides end to end monitoring of the service delivery infrastructure:
You can immediately start working on the REAL root cause problem ... BEFORE users come screaming.
eG Enterprise Makes Virtualization 2.0 Simple
Imagine, how much easier your life would be if you could...
- Move low-level troubleshooting to your help desk, freeing you to tackle more productive projects.
- Get 30-50 hours back each month, hours you used to spend on routine firefighting.
- Avoid those “tiger team meetings” where all the silo experts get together to point fingers at each other.
- Bridge the gap from administrator to end-user views, so everyone has a consistent view of the service performance.
Ultimately, your job is all about providing a SERVICE to your end user, and eG Innovations helps you do exactly that by focusing on the service performance, end-to-end.
The Simplest, Most Cost-Effective Monitoring Solution for
In addition to offering the only VMware Monitoring solution that “gets it”, we’ll also help you “get it” in the simplest, most cost-effective possible.
Our Single Agent virtualization monitoring solution does not care what hypervior, what type of server, what size server, whatapplications or how many applications you are running on a server. The only question is “howmany servers?” That’s it. Because of this simple, single agent architecture, you get...
- One price for monitoring a server
- One license to maintain
- No consultants to put up with (and overpay!)
- Fast flexible implementation, instead of 100s of CDs to load and install, with more modules to buy every time you make one simple change to your environment.
Simple, flexible, portable, agnostic and FAST. Justifying your recommendation to the number crunchers has never been easier.