The Product Lead is expected to be a key member of a team that is developing and executing the roadmap for a next generation web-based IT infrastructure performance management system. The system has been widely deployed in over thirty countries and one thousand customer locations over the last twelve years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements and functional specifications and translate into design and program specifications
- Implement the specifications individually as well as work in a team to deliver software according to specifications
- Diagnose program defects and performance issues and to recommend and carry out necessary follow-ups
- Communicate with engineering teams worldwide to understand new customer requirements and translate them into product functionality
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 10+ years of experience with live Java/J2EE-based projects, ideally on production environments;
- Must have recent/ proven experiences as a web developer/architect (i.e. system design, performance tuning, and system prototyping);
- Must have a solid handle on Java fundamentals, Service Oriented Architectures and web services
- Must have expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Must have good skills with writing optimized queries for backend databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with mobile application development is a plus