The ideal candidate is one seeking an opportunity for career growth and the chance to grow within an entrepreneurial and innovative organization. The candidate will work in different areas - from demos and proofs of concepts to implementation, fine-tuning and troubleshooting to demonstrate ROI of our products to customers.
This is a hands-on, technical position. The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Position our products to customers looking for virtualization / application / cloud services monitoring solutions;
- Install, configure, and prove the value of our products in proof of concepts. Generate reports demonstrating the value of the solutions in solving key business problems for customers.
- Provide presentations and demonstrations of our products to prospective customers; Train prospective customers and partners on our products.
- Handle post sales activities including implementations, troubleshooting, customizations and applying upgrades and patches at customer sites.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Four plus years of experience working in network, server, database or desktop support.
- Must have systems management/performance management experience.
- Must have worked with monitoring/management tools and on projects involving performance management/tuning.
- Must have working knowledge and prior experience with Virtualization and virtual desktop technologies
- Must be interested in working in a customer support and customer engagement role.
- Must be interested in learning new technologies and applying them to solve real world problems.
- Experience managing projects would be a plus
- Understanding of Java/J2EE technologies and web applications is a plus.
- Exposure to Citrix, VMware, and other virtualization technologies is required.
- Must be ambitious, competitive, energetic; should be a results oriented team player.