Complete User Experience Management Solution for IT Organizations
User experience is top of mind for IT executives in today's application-centric world. Monitoring only the resource usage of applications and utilization levels of infrastructure elements is no longer sufficient. User experience has to be central to an IT monitoring strategy, irrespective of the type of applications being used by the business - whether digital workspaces (Citrix, VMware Horizon), web applications (Java, .NET, etc.), packaged enterprise apps (SharePoint, SAP, etc.), or SaaS applications (Office 365, Salesforce, etc.).
eG Enterprise v7 makes user experience the centerpiece of your IT monitoring and management strategy. Using a combination of synthetic and real user experience monitoring, eG Enterprise enables IT organizations to quantify the quality of service being delivered to users and proactively notifies IT operations teams of impending problems. The result: happy users, enhanced productivity, and tangible business ROI.
Empowering IT Teams to Troubleshoot User Experience Issues Before Business Impact
New Features in eG Enterprise v7
Why eG? One Monitor to Manage All of IT.
- eG Enterprise is the only single pane-of-glass, virtualization-aware, auto-diagnostic IT infrastructure performance monitor
- Gain actionable answers to performance issues, wherever they originate, from application code to bare metal
- Understand the impact of infrastructure issues on application performance and user experience
- Unify IT performance monitoring, alerting, diagnosing, reporting, and capacity planning in a single console
- Ensure a great user experience and dramatically improve IT efficiency
- Benefit from flexible deployment options (on-premises and SaaS) and IT monitoring approaches (agentless and agent-based)