The free eG Enterprise Express Logon Simulator helps you proactively monitor one aspect of the VMware Horizon user experience – the VDI session logon. But what about other aspects of VDI user experience, such as application/desktop launch time, screen refresh latency, bandwidth, session reliability, etc.?
And, if you detect a slowdown, do you know what is causing the issue: Is it in the VMware Horizon stack? Or, could it be due to the network, the storage tier, RDS host or virtual desktop, vSphere hypervisor, or the application itself? Identifying the root cause of VDI performance problems often requires experts to spend hours and days analyzing data from multiple toolsets.
eG Enterprise: End-to-End VMware Horizon Performance Monitoring
- Monitor all aspects of VDI user experience
- Get a single-pane-of-glass view of your entire VMware Horizon farm including the Horizon Connection Server, Active Directory, VMware vCenter, RDS hosts, virtual desktops, vSphere hypervisor, and more
- Discover the protocol in use (PCoIP, Blast Extreme, RDP, etc.) and report key session metrics
- Identify the root cause of performance problems using automatic dependency mapping and correlative intelligence
- Leverage historical reports for infrastructure right-sizing, optimization, capacity planning and forecasting