Managing 2X Terminal Server
The eG Enterprise cannot automatically discover the 2X Terminal Server so that you need to manually add the component for monitoring. To manage a 2X Terminal Server component, do the following:
- Log into the eG administrative interface.
- Follow the Components -> Add/Modify menu sequence in the Infrastructure tile of the Admin menu.
In the COMPONENT page that appears next, select 2X Terminal Server as the Component type. Then, click the Add New Component button. This will invoke Figure 1.
- Specify the Host IP/Name and the Nick name of the 2X Terminal Server in . Then, click the Add button to register the changes.
Figure 2 : A page displaying the tests that need to be configured for the 2X Terminal Server
- Click on Terminal Authentication test to configure it. To know how to configure the parameters, refer to Monitoring the 2X Terminal Server.
- Finally, signout of the eG administrative interface.
You can manage the 2X Publishing Agent and the 2X Client Gateway components using the steps explained above.