eG Enterprise provides a specialized WebtoB Web Server monitoring model (see Figure 1), which periodically pulls out a wealth of information about health of the web servers, and the key metrics related to the transactions and services.
Using the metrics reported, administrators can find quick and accurate answers for the following performance questions:
- Is the web server available?
- How well the web server responds to user requests?
- What is the status of each service associated with the web server?
- How well the requests to each service are processed?
- How many clients were connected to the server?
- How many client connections were queued?
- How many client connections were in Waiting state?