Get access to critical WebSphere performance metrics at your fingertips:
- Identify whether the EJB thread pool is sized correctly
- Isolate transactions affected due to WebSphere server performance
- Monitor performance of Object Pools and Object Resource Broker
- Diagnose any waiting threads in JCA Connection Pools
- Track JDBC connectivity and the requests waiting to be processed
- Catch out-of-memory exceptions and memory leaks in the JVM
eG Enterprise WebSphere monitoring tool automatically correlates WebSphere performance with server-side issues, resource deficiency (CPU, memory, disk, etc.), hardware faults, network latency, etc.