The ILIO Layer
This layer provides the administrators with a detailed insight on the performance of the Atlantis ILIO by reporting the following:
- The comparative measures of the disk utilization with/without the Atlantis ILIO server, the total capacity saved in the target environment with the use of Atlantis ILIO server etc,
- The I/O activity on the backend storage and the time taken by the Atlantis ILIO server to respond to requests;
- The disk space utilized by the NFS datastore;
- The read/write offloads by the Atlantis ILIO;
- The I/O activity on the NFS datastore;
- The NFS thread utilization of the Atlantis ILIO;etc.
Figure 1 : The tests mapped to the ILIO layer
Let us discuss each test of this layer (see Figure 1) in the forthcoming sections.
Click on the test names in the Figure 1 to know about how to configure the tests and the metrics that are reported by each test.