Adding a Cisco ASR Router
The steps for manually adding Cisco ASR Router component are detailed below:
- Login to the eG admin interface as a user with administrative privileges.
- Follow the Infrastructure -> Components -> Add/Modify Component menu sequence in the Admin tile menu.
- From the page that appears, select Cisco ASR Router as the Component type and click the Add New Component button.
- Figure 1 will then appear.
- Specify the Host IP/Name and the Nick name for the Cisco ASR Router component.
- Choose an external agent for the target router by picking an option from the External agents list box.
- Finally, click the Add button to add the component to the eG Enterprise system.