Managing the Citrix NetScaler SDX Appliance Using eG Enterprise
To manage a target SDX appliance using eG Enterprise, do the following:
- Login to the eG administrative interface.
- Invoke the Admin tile menu and select the Add/Modify option from the Components menu of the Infrastructure tile.
Then, select Citrix NetScaler SDX as the Component type and click the Add New Component button. Figure 1 will then appear.
- In Figure 1, provide the Host IP/Name of the SDX appliance to be monitored. Then, provide a Nick name for the appliance.
- Since the SDX can be monitored only in an agentless manner, the Agentless flag will be switched on by default (see Figure 1).
- Select Other from the OS and Mode drop-down lists.
- Pick the Remote agent that will monitor the SDX appliance. Similarly, select the External agent that will report the network availability and responsiveness of the appliance.
- Finally, click the Update button to add the appliance for monitoring.