Managing the Domino Application Server
The eG Enterprise cannot automatically discover the Domino Application Server. This implies that you need to manually add the Domino Application Server component for monitoring. Remember that the eG Enterprise automatically manages the components that are added manually. To add a Docker component, do the following:
- Log into the eG administrative interface.
- Follow the Components -> Add/Modify menu sequence in the Infrastructure tile of the Admin menu.
- Specify Host IP/Name and Nick name of the Domain Application server component (see Figure 1). The Port number will be set as NULL by default. If the server is listening on ay specific port, then enter that specific port number here.
- Then, click on the Add button to add the server for monitoring.
- Next, sign out of the eG administrative interface.