Adding Hitachi Content Platform
The steps for manually adding an Hitachi Content Platform component are detailed below:
- Login to the eG admin interface as user with administrative privileges.
- Follow the Infrastructure -> Components -> Add/Modify Component menu sequence in the Admin tile menu.
- From the page that appears, select Hitachi Content Platform as the Component type and click the Add New Component button.
Figure 1 will then appear.
- Specify the Host IP/Name and the Nick name for the Hitachi Content Platform component. Also select Other as the OS and SNMP as the Mode.
- Finally, click the Add button to add the component to the eG Enterprise system.