Managing the Microsoft Exchange Hub Transport Server
The eG Enterprise cannot automatically discover the Microsoft Exchange Hub Transport Server. This implies that you need to manually add the component for monitoring. Remember that the eG Enterprise automatically manages the components that are added manually. To manage a Exchange Hub Transport Server component, do the following:
- Log into the eG administrative interface.
- Follow the Components -> Add/Modify menu sequence in the Infrastructure tile of the Admin menu.
In the COMPONENT page that appears next, select Microsoft Exchange Hub Transport as the Component type. Then, click the Add New Component button. This will invoke Figure 1.
- Specify the Host IP and the Nick name of the Exchange Hub Transport Server in Figure 1.
- The Port number will be set as 691 by default. If the server is listening on a different port in your environment, then override this default setting.
- Now, click on the Add button in Figure 1 and sign out of the eG administrative interface.