The Lync User Services Layer
This layer helps you identify the following information:
- Monitor the backend database server and figure out how well requests are processed and how long does it take to process the requests?;
- How well the stored procedure calls were executed by the user service?;
- How many stale items were in the queue of the Luync storage service and how much space did the service utilize to store the items to the backend database server?;
- For each client version, how many unique users were actually connected?;
- How many users were actually connected to the server?
- For how many users were voice calls enabled?
- How many times the HTTPS connections failed?
Let us discuss each test of this layer (see Figure 1) in the following topics;