AWS Access Key and Confirm Password
The access key of a user with a valid AWS account. Provide the access key in the AWS ACCESS KEY text box which will enable the eG agent to collect the required metrics from the AWS EBS by communicating with the AWS API.
To obtain the access key, do the following:
- Sign up for a new AWS account from the http://aws.amazon.com/ page.
- Provide the details of the user for whom you wish to create the AWS account.
- Based on the AWS Regions, you will be requested to choose the pricing for an instance to be deployed in the AWS EBS.
- Once the payment is made, the user will automatically be signed in to the AWS account.
- From the newly created AWS account, you can request for an “access key”. You will be provided with an “access key” and a corresponding “secret key”.
After specifying the access key, confirm it by retyping it in the CONFIRM PASSWORD text box.