AWS Secret Key and Confirm Password
Provide the secret key corresponding to the access key that you had obtained through your AWS account.
To obtain the secret key, do the following:
- Sign up for a new AWS account from the http://aws.amazon.com/ page.
- Provide the details of the user for whom you wish to create the AWS account.
- Based on the AWS Regions, you will be requested to choose the pricing for an instance to be deployed in the AWS EBS.
- Once the payment is made, the user will automatically be signed in to the AWS account.
- From the newly created AWS account, you can request for an “access key”. You will be provided with an “access key” and a corresponding “secret key”.
After specifying the secret key, confirm it by retyping it in the CONFIRM PASSWORD text box.