Adding/Managing NVIDIA License Server
The NVIDIA License server can be automatically discovered by eG Enterprise. Therefore, administrators can either auto-discover the license server in their environment or manually add the license server.
To manage the NVIDIA License servers that are automatically discovered, follow the steps below:
- Login to the eG admin interface.
- If the component is yet to be discovered, then, run discovery (Infrastructure -> Components -> Discovery).
- To manage an already discovered component, follow the menu sequence: Infrastructure -> Components -> Manage/Unmanage/Delete.
Next, sign out of the eG administrative interface.
To add the license server manually to eG Enterprise, follow the steps below:
- Follow the Components -> Add/Modify menu sequence in the Infrastructure tile of the Admin menu.
- Next, select NVIDIA License server from the Component type drop-down and then click the Add New Component button.
When Figure 3 appears, provide the Host IP/Name of the NVIDIA License server that you want to manage.
- Then, provide a Nick name for the component.
- The Port number will be set as 7070 by default. If the license server is listening on a different port in your environment, then override this default setting.
- Pick an external agent from the External agents list box and click the Add button to add the component for monitoring.
- Next, signout of the eG administrative interface.