Monitoring the Proxmox Cluster
eG Enterprise provides a specialized model for monitoring Proxmox Cluster. Figure 1 depicts the layer model of the Proxmox Cluster.
Each layer of this model is mapped to tests that report on the resource usage of the target cluster and the VMs inside-out, and point you to resource-hungry VMs and nodes. Using the metrics reported by this model, administrators can find quick and accurate answers to the following performance queries:
- What is the current status of the target Proxmox Cluster?
- Which nodes are currently offline on the target Proxmox Cluster?
- How many VMs are currently running/stopped on the target cluster?
- Which containers stopped running on the cluster?
- How many users are accessing the cluster?
- What is the current status of each node in the target cluster?
- Is any node consuming excessive CPU and memory resources?
- Which storage is over-utilized by the target cluster?
- Is any storage inactive on the cluster?
- How many errors have been registered in the log file?