The Trex Services Layer
This layer helps administrators to figure out the following:
- The accessibility of the server when a HTTP request is simulated;
- The current configuration status of the RFC server;
- How many threads were configured for the RFC server?
- What is the current status of the RFC server?
- What is the current CPU and disk usage of the SAP TREX server?
- How well the search requests, indexing requests and merging requests were processed by the SAP TREX server?
Figure 1 : The tests mapped to the Trex Services layer