Uninstalling the eG SCOM Connector involves the following broad steps:
- Deleting the connector service from the local machine
- Deleting the connector configuration from the SCOM server
- Deleting the eG management pack from the SCOM server
- Removing the installation files of the eG SCOM Connector from the connector host
- Uninstalling the eG SCOM Console tasks
While the top 3 steps are to be performed using the Configuration & Setup Tool of the eG SCOM Connector, the last two steps require that you use the Windows Control Panel.