Managing the Solaris LDoms Servers
The eG Enterprise cannot automatically discover the Solaris LDoms server so that you need to manually add the component for monitoring. To manage a Solaris LDoms component, do the following:
- Log into the eG administrative interface.
- Follow the Components -> Add/Modify menu sequence in the Infrastructure tile of the Admin menu.
- Specify the Host IP/Name and the Nick name of the Solaris LDoms in Figure 1. Then, click on the Add button.
When you attempt to sign out, a list of unconfigured tests appears (see Figure 2).
- Click on any test in the list of unconfigured tests. To know the details on configuring the parameters of these tests, refer to Monitoring Solaris LDoms.
- Then, signout of the eG administrative interface.