What the eG RUM Reveals
Using the metrics reported by eG RUM, administrators can find quick and accurate answers to the following performance queries:
- How is the traffic to your web site/web application? Is it abnormally high or low?
- Are the pages in the web site/web application loading quickly? If not, then what is causing the slowness - is it the network? front end? or backend?
- If the frontend is causing page loading to slowdown, then what is the source of the slowness with the front end? - is it because of a delay in page rendering, DOM downloading, or in DOM processing?
- If the problem is with the network, then what is the exact network issue? - is there a delay in domain name resolution? Or is there a poor network connection to the server?
- How many page views have satisfied users in terms of page load time, and how many have not? Which are the slow pages, and where does the bottleneck lie?
- What is the Apdex score of the web site/web application? Is it satisfactory or not?
- Which specific page groups in the web site/web application are seeing the maximum user traffic?
- Are users to a particular page group experiencing more slowness than the others? Which page group is it? Which pages in the page group are contributing to this slowness?
- Are iFrames loaded quickly?
- Is AJAX code processed rapidly?
- Are the base pages loading swiftly?
- Which are the devices that are being used by users to the web site/web application? How many page requests are coming from each device?
- Are users using a specific device experiencing more performance issues than the rest? If so, which device is it?
- What are the browsers that are being used by users to the web site/web application? How does the experience of users vary with browser? Is any browser seeing more performance issues than the rest? If so, which browser is it?
- In which countries, cities, and regions is your web site/web application most popular?
- Are users connecting from a particular country, city, or region experiencing more slowness than the rest?