To manage a target VMware Horizon Security Server using eG Enterprise, do the following:
- Login to the eG administrative interface.
- Invoke the Admin tile menu and select the Add/Modify option from the Components menu of the Infrastructure tile.
Then, select the VMware Horizon Security Server as the Component type and click the Add New Component button. Figure 1 will then appear.
- In Figure 1, provide the Host IP/Name of the VMware Horizon Security Server to be monitored. Then, provide a Nick name for the server.
- The Port number will be set as 443 by default. If the server is listening on a different port in your environment, then override this default setting.
- Finally, click the Add button to add the server for monitoring.