eG Enterprise Monitoring Capabilities
eG Enterprise Monitoring Manuals are component-specific. If you want to know how to use eG Enterprise to monitor any component that it supports out-of-the-box, use the corresponding monitoring manual.
The eG Enterprise Monitoring Manual is a detailed compilation of the steps to configure, manage, and monitor an application/device using eG Enterprise. Each monitoring manual will help you understand:
- The Pre-requisites (if any) for monitoring a component and how to fulfill them;
- How to manage the component using eG Enterprise;
- The layer model of the component;
- The tests mapped to each component and how to configure the tests;
- The measures reported by each test and how to interpret the measure values.
- Troubleshooting steps (if applicable)