We would like to invite you to the live webinar “Application Performance Management – 5 Steps to Performance Assurance for Dynamic IT Environments“ with APM expert Dennis Callaghan (451 Group) on November 29 (Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/427030417 ).
Today’s IT environments are complex and dynamic. Virtualization, cloud, and BYOD create new dependencies that make it more difficult, costly, and time consuming to manage user experience and application performance. The toughest (and most costly) performance problems are the ones where users call the helpdesk and complain that “my application is slow”. IT administrators struggle to determine the root-cause of the problem: Is it the application, the virtualization layer, the network, storage or desktop?
Join the webinar and find out how to deliver performance assurance for mission-critical services and applications:
- Dramatically enhance user experience, application performance, and service uptime and quality
- Remove blind spots and get complete, real-time visibility into how your mission critical applications and services are performing, and how they impact user experience
- Overcome diagnosis complexity and accelerate from a slow and reactive approach to rapid, pre-emptive problem solving
- Empower your help desk to do more and reduce the burden on scarce experts
- Reduce cost through higher uptime, scalability and improved resource utilization
Date & Time: November 29 @ 2:00 pm ET | 1:00 pm CT | 11:00 am PT | 6:00 pm UK
Presenters: Dennis Callaghan (451 Group); Bala Vaidhinathan (eG Innovations); Rick Ruskin (eG Innovations)
Registration: (hurry, webinar seats are limited to 1,000): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/427030417
Feel free to forward this invite to your colleagues. We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!