Managing the GroupWise WebAccess Agent Application
eG Enterprise can automatically discover the GroupWise WebAccess Agent application in the environment and also lets you to add the GroupWise WebAccess Agent component if the application is not auto-discovered. The following steps explain you how to manually add the GroupWise WebAccess Agent component using the eG administrative interface.
- Log into the eG administrative interface.
- If a GroupWise WebAccess Agent application is already discovered, then directly proceed towards managing it using the COMPONENTS – MANAGE/UNMANAGE page.
However, if it is yet to be discovered, then run discovery (Infrastructure -> Components -> Discover) to get it discovered or add the component manually using the COMPONENTSpage (Infrastructure -> Components -> Add/Modify). Remember that components manually added are managed automatically. clearly illustrates the process of adding a GroupWise WebAccess Agent application.
- Specify the Host IP, the Nick name and Port Number for the GroupWise WebAccess Agent Application in . Then, click the Add button to register the changes.
Configuring the tests
When you attempt to sign out of eG administrative interface, a list of unconfigured tests will appear as shown in Figure 2. This list reveals the unconfigured tests requiring manual configuration.
- Click on the test name to configure. To know how to configure the tests, refer to Monitoring GroupWise WebAccess (GwWeb).
- Then, try to sign out one more time. This time again, the list of unconfigured tests will appear. Click on the Network Interfaces test to configure it. Refer to
Network Interfaces Testto know how to configure this test.
- Once all the tests are configured, sign out of the eG administrative interface.