Managing the OpenVPN Access Server
The eG Enterprise cannot automatically discover the OpenVPN Access Server. This implies that you need to manually add the component for monitoring. Remember that the eG Enterprise automatically manages the components that are added manually. To manage a OpenVPN Access Server component, do the following:
- Log into the eG administrative interface.
- Follow the Components -> Add/Modify menu sequence in the Infrastructure tile of the Admin menu.
- Specify the Host IP/Name and Nick name for the OpenVPN Access Server (see Figure 1). Then, click on the Add button to register the changes.
- Next, try to sign out of the eG administrative interface. Now, you will be prompted to configure the Processes test. To know how to configure this test, refer to
Processes Test page.
- Finally, signout of the eG administrative interface.