Managing the SAP BOBI Server
The eG Enterprise cannot automatically discover the SAP BOBI server. This implies that you need to manually add the component for monitoring. Remember that the eG Enterprise automatically manages the components that are added manually. To manage a SAP BOBI component, do the following:
- Log into the eG administrative interface.
- Follow the Components -> Add/Modify menu sequence in the Infrastructure tile of the Admin menu.
In the COMPONENT page that appears next, select SAP BOBI as the Component type. Then, click the Add New Component button. This will invoke Figure 1.
- Specify the Host IP and the Nick name of the SAP BOBI server in Figure 1. Then click the Add button to register the changes.
When you attempt to sign out, a list of unconfigured tests will appear as shown in Figure 2.
- Click on any test in the list of unconfigured tests. To know the details on configuring these tests and the measures that the tests report, refer to Monitoring SAP Business Objects chapter.
- Once all the tests are configured, signout of the eG administrative interface.